Let’s start with the Basics. What is SEO?
SEO, or (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of using specific marketing tools, analytics, and specialized techniques that will not only increase the overall traffic to your website but also improve the quality of the traffic that your site receives as well. This is all done in many different ways.
Some of which include; Image optimization, content building, link development, and site speed monitoring. These are just a few of the many tools and techniques available that help make your site more desirable for search engines to send traffic and business to.
What is the importance of this you might ask?
Well, without SEO, your business/webpage is virtually invisible outside of someone directly searching for your company specifically. As I’m sure you can tell, this is a real problem for any business desiring growth in today’s tech-savvy world. With nearly everything being technology-based in some way or another, growing your business outside of local awareness, without SEO is nearly impossible. Therefore, SEO is important for any company looking to dominate their market, even small businesses.
SEO is simply the most basic way to grow and spread awareness of your business by optimizing organic(unpaid results) content in an effort to be found quickly and ahead of competitors by your target audience through the internet.
Ways to Fuel SEO and get your Business more Traction!
- Build a Webpage Worth Visiting– The internet has come a very long way over the past 20 years. Earlier on you couldn’t even be on your landline phone and on the internet at the same time. Now, we have things like Uber showing up at our doors to deliver Taco Bell at 11 PM. Life has been made fairly easy with technology, with that in mind… people are now more accustomed to speed and convenience than ever before. Where am I going with this? People demand speed and ease of use these days. A slow or hard to navigate webpage will only do you harm. However, using onsite optimization techniques like plugins, widgets, and more to get your site up to snuff is a sure way to keep your internet guests looking around your website and most importantly returning for what you have to offer.
- Create Quality Reliable Content– For instance, web algorithms like Google do not play around when it comes to quality content that consists of accurate and reliable information. If you have a website on, say, “Air Conditioning Services” with content that offers false or irrelevant information, algorithms like Google will avoid showing people your site on search pages. In fact, that is precisely one of the reasons Google is such a popular search engine because they strictly send searchers to the highest quality information available. Although there are many, a few examples of web content you can build and optimize are of blogs, videos, and eBooks. Above all, the key to being favored by algorithms is to make your content worth your potential customers time.
Just a few more, you need it right?
- Building up Content Through Blogging– Blogging, which is writing about your product or services is a fantastic way to build keyword-rich content for your webpage. Consistently putting out great content is a sure way to earn quality traffic to your website that lasts.
- What are keywords? Keywords and keyphrases are intended to highlight exactly what your company does/offers and are intended to target what your customers are likely to type into a search query, which helps lead them to you.
Keyword Example: Let’s say you sell “Pool Maintenance” and you’ve posted blogs to your page that discuss pool leak repair in detail. When someone searches “pool leak services near me” your quality content and keywords should send them in your direction.
- Bait your title and catch your fish– Now that you’ve mastered quality content, rich with targeted keywords, Let’s talk title-bait. When your blogs are written, you want the titles to catch the attention of your reader and pull them in, all the while using keywords for SEO. This will target your reader’s needs, and pull them in to read your blog. Now that you’ve got your catch on the line, your introduction paragraph should do the rest of the work by keeping the reader interested enough to continue and hopefully even-Take the Action you want.
On to bigger and better SEO!
Now that you understand a select few of the most basic SEO fueling procedures, let’s look over the not so basic. Trust me, there are many complicated techniques that will help put your business on the map, such as;
- Image optimization
- Page speed
- On-site SEO tactics such as meta descriptions and title tags
- Citation monitoring
- “Google My Business” optimization
- Improving user experience
- Link building
- Technical optimization, even coding
- Performance tracking
- Creating SEO optimized landing pages, etc.
The Search engine optimization list goes on and on!
Not sure how to tackle any of those computer savvy SEO techniques? Understandable. That’s where Visibly Connected comes in. As an experienced marketing company with honed SEO skills, we understand where your business needs to be and have all of the tools required to get you there!
Tired of your company being a sitting duck? Are you ready to take on more exposure and business than ever before? Give us a call today at (281-940-7463)
We can layout a killer SEO growth plan for your business in a 20-minute phone consultation! Or if you prefer, we’d love to meet with you in person to go over your unique marketing needs. It’s time to level-up your business with confidence.